Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Little About Thunderhoof


Well like I said earlier Thunderhoof is huge and if you kill him you will become a legend. Everyone has claimed that they have seen him, but they just can't kill him. He so big a target that you can't miss if you actually shot the gun. Everyone freezes when they see Thunderhoof except Uncle Paul he cries like a little baby. I don't know if Thunderhoof can die. You would have to shoot him at least 52 times. Here is a picture of Tnderhoof IF YOU DARE TO SEE!

4 comments:

Erin Howell said...

Yo! I recognize that varmint!

Marian Ann Love said...

I hope I get a chance to see Thunderhoof in the woods! :)

Erin Howell said...

Stick with me and you will.

Anonymous said...

Erin, You have the gift og writing just like your Dad. I have so enjoyed what you have written so far! Keep it up because you my little darling are talented! Love you, Denise