Monday, March 10, 2008

My First Message

Hey my name is Erin Howell. My daddy has a blog. It is www.bodocktimes.blogspot.com . We were talking oneday and I said "Daddy you know what would be cool? If I got a blog and called it jrbodocktimes.blogspot.com." He said " That would be cool." So now I have this blog. What my blog is about is my family and I have a deer camp in the Delta and we just have alot of fun. I love the camp and I don't know what I would do without it and if I didn't have a chance to kill Thunderhoof when I get older. Thunderhoof is the biggest and baddest deer at my camp. That's all I have to say today.

2 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

I just love your new blog Erin and I wish you great success with it sweetie. I will put you on my blogroll and I look forward to coming to your site everyday. Good Luck! Ms Marian :)
PS: Perfect name for it!

CDGardens said...

I would like to wish you well on your start in the blogging world.

You have writing talent in your family. Keep it up.