Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Camp Dogs



Our camp dogs are Camo and Trigger. They are wild, crazy, lazy, and always chase the four-wheelers. If you tell them to go find deer antlers they just sit there and look at you like your crazy. Trigger always rides with his daddy, Pop and Camo chases the four-wheelers to our destination. When Daddy and everyone are hunting they wait and cry till they get home. If someone kills a deer it is a treat for them. They lick the blood of the deer and bite the deer and have a good time. Our camp dogs love camp.

9 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

How cute! The Jr. Deer Camp Blog. I will add you to my blogroll and will check back often.

Thanks and good luck blogging.

Erin Howell said...

Thanks. My dad is so thankful you guest blogged.

Marian Ann Love said...

Camo and Trigger are the two luckest dogs at the camp! :)

Erin Howell said...

Daddy said they are the only dogs at camp

Othmar Vohringer said...

Hi Erin. That is the coolest thing. The father has a blog and now his kid too. It is nice to see young hunters share their opinion and stories with the rest of us. I wish you the best of luck blogging and hope you keep sharing your experiences and views with us.

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I will do likewise.
-ov-

Erin Howell said...

I thank everyone who has linked me and posted a comment. T hanks for coming on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Erin, the pictures are great too! I just love that you are writing stories and experiences! Camo does look wonderful doesn't she? XOXO, Denise

GUYK said...

Hey, have you run over ole Cameo again

Erin Howell said...

no i havent run over camo agin